Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My First Award!

Well it's been a while! ;) After Thanksgiving I had one week left and then I tracked out. One of the many benefits of teaching year round but that also meant I was super busy getting ready for track out. So not much time was left for blogging. Or sleeping. But who says teachers need sleep anyways?
I'm so excited because I got my first blog award! Yipeeee! Haley at Following Optimism, gave me the Liebster Award for being an up and coming blog. Yay! Thanks so much Haley!

The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
  1. copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. thank the giver and link back to them
  3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
So, in the spirit of Teacher Blog Love, I'm giving the Liebster award to:

I know that's only 3, so many of the blogs I follow are oldies. If you are a new teacher blogger I would love to check out your blog. Leave me a comment!

I'm hoping to spend some time this week writing some more posts and catching up. I have certainly missed it!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    How many years have you been teaching year round? Do you like it better? My district has "talked" about it before, but has not ventured off in that direction.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you and congratulations to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! Your comment just made me smile :)

    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just started my own blog! I am super excited!

    T. Williams

    williams2ndGradePigPen.blogspot.com/

    Come check it out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete