Image Map

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thank You Apple!!!!



Yesterday as I walked out to my car after school, I dropped my ipad. I really didn't think much of it then. That was until this morning I opened the case at school and saw that the screen was cracked! It must have hit the corner because that corner was smashed and cracks all came from there. Needless to say I was upset.

The ipad still worked but the only thing holding the screen together was the clear screen cover. :( After talking with our tech contact, she said I would need to take it to the Apple Store.

After school I made a trek to the Apple Store, hoping for some good news. The store was packed but I got an appointment at the Genius Bar. After telling my story to the nice Genius lady, she told me that they would do a one time replacement! WHAT??? I was sooooo excited! They literally gave me a BRAND NEW ipad! I walked out of the store without paying a single dime.

I am so grateful to Apple! They really went above and beyond for me! Since I got my Mac in college I've always been an Apple fan but now I am a customer for life! They really take care of their customers! Apple, thank you for helping this poor (and clumsy) teacher out!

No comments:

Post a Comment